Thursday, February 26, 2009

Sneak Peak


My first quilt is almost done. Last week's class was cancelled because of a snow storm and I'm missing tonight's class due to a pink eye invasion of the Smith House (is that too gross to post?). I just need to do the binding, which I have no clue how to do-hopefully after next Thursday I'll be a binding pro...or just know how to do it well enough.

I'm hoping to start cutting up pieces for my next quilt, soon. Yesterday was the plan, but it didn't happen. Maybe tonight. Maybe tomorrow. My favorite is the blue. Though I'm loving polka-dots lately.
Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

bluetarp said...

Leanna love the color combo...you are great with color. See you soon happy day. Love you

Unknown said...

Hey Lanny!

My sewing machine is sitting in the garage...seeing your color choices and projects is very inspiring! I'm thinking of making a quick curtain for the laundry room. Missing you!

Love,
Kareena

Heidi Boos said...

Can't wait to see the finished product! The fabric choices are adorable.

Mullin family said...

Beautiful! I love the colors :)

lauraslifetoday said...

I LOVE the new pic at the top of your blog! How do you do those? I can't wait to see the finished quilt...My mom is working on her first large quilt for Bella's bed so I feel a "little" connected although I have still yet to ever touch a sewing maching. Have fun!!

Gibson Family said...

you have such a good eye for colors....you make me want to dust off my sewing machine and head for JoAnn fabrics right now!!!!