Tuesday, December 16, 2008
All Aboard
Chairs in the kitchen area is generally a pet peeve of mine, it usually means Caden has drug one up to the counter, climbed up and grabbed himself a snack...not good. However, this morning the boys played "trains" for a good 30 minutes. I caught myself wanting to say, "No chairs in the kitchen" oops I mean "Boys, let's take the chairs to the dining room so no one gets hurt." Instead I hopped on board and we had a great time. The part that made me smile the most was when Xander took some pictures of his buddies off the fridge and placed them on one of the chairs so they could ride along.
*I do put Caden in warm, snugly jammies every night. He tends to wake up looking like this though-checkout the caboose.

2 comments:
Those boys have some imagination, don't they?
And, I'm in the same boat with the warm jammies. Before Mikayla even fell asleep last night and tonight, her jammies were off. She wakes up in just her pull-up. Seriously??
whoohoo! what a cute caboose! Hopefully this isn't a forshadow of what's to come during Caden's college escapades...lol....course it is something to embaress him with when his prom date shows up:)
Post a Comment