Friday, December 26, 2008
Christmas Morning
We hope you had a wonderful Christmas. Though we missed our family back home we had a special time celebrating our favorite holiday. It was special in many ways:
It was Hailey's first Christmas and she got her first doll =).
Xander made Jory and I each very special presents; a picture for me and book marks for dad.
We were blessed with many wonderful gifts from grandmas, grandpas, aunts, uncles, and family friends-thank you!!
We had a bowl of M&M's out for my dad-us girls get him M&M's every year...the kids loved that.
Our 2-year-old got a cap gun =)...Thanks you know who...I think he'll have to fight Jory for it though.
I learned a valuable lesson-Moon Sand is a great outdoor activity.
The kids played with the empty wrapping paper tubes after opening all their presents...of course.
Above all else we are thankful the Lord sent his son to die for our sins. The presents are fun but nothing beats the gift of knowing Christ's love.


4 comments:
We missed all of you SO much! I'm in agreement with you about the moonsand, its much messier than playdough. Jerry had a big grin when he saw the picture of Caden with the cap gun. Our boys have some too, and are doing a great job of keeping us safe from bears. :)
Leanna Love it. Having M&M's in the bowl for Dad. We always have olives for the Holiday for Em. Tell the boys to bring their cap guns when you come. We have been having bear sightings again on Tri-Mountain . (Won't go down the hill to the mailbox after dark) Love Mom
hooray! now we know we will be safe from dangerous animals:) Dan thought the cap guns were great...riley may be getting one soon....we miss and love you all!
We sure missed you guys around the holiday. Sam said yesterday, "Now I only have nine friends." I said, "What, you lost one?" He said, "Yeah, Xander. He left me for Maine." :) I tried to explain that they can still be friends even though he's far away, AND that you guys are coming back. :) That made him feel a bit better. Glad to see you had a fun Christmas.
-Tash
Post a Comment