Friday, December 12, 2008
The Price of a Phone Call
Having a long, meaningful conversation on the phone with three little ones running around can be tricky at times. The other day my dear friend Kristen called. And, well, my sweet children have discovered they can often get away with things while I'm on the phone (it's not a cordless!) that they normally could not do. Like go outside without jackets in freezing weather, dump a basket of cars in the snow (later I found a dozen on the deck underneath 2 inches of snow), fill the now empty basket with snow, and for the finale, bring it into the kitchen and make a snow pile.
Oh well, I needed to mop anyway and I had a wonderful chat. =) If only she knew what was happening on my end of the line.

3 comments:
Better than MUD, I would say!!
:-)
We're jealous--looks like Hood River.
AWWWwww, but they are sooo cute!! We are actually having a little NW snow day ourselves today. :)
Oh, thanks for your comment on my blog -I wish the same thing my sweet sister. You are loved and missed terribly!
Post a Comment