SUPER CUTE LAN-I think we should all try and find the most real like Christmas picture we can find...because it has been 8 years and there has never been a real moment where we are all smiling, still and looking in the same direction. love you
Lanny, I'm smiling so big right now just visualizing this! I know it was probably super frustrating at the time, but I'm sure you can look back and laugh now.
I like the idea that Lindsay suggested about making a collage of all your "attempts" as your card. So funny! :)
Have I told you lately how MUCH I miss you!! Thinking about you lots!
I smile and I feel your pain! We lined up chocolate chips in front of the camera to both bribe the children and to give them something to look at (because of course they WOULD NOT look at the camera) when we took out family Christmas photo. :)
7 comments:
This is great ... I think your card should be the "collage" of all the "tries" to get the perfect one :)
** Mom (Kerry Sundberg) sent me the link to your blog - it's great!
Blessings to your beautiful family!
SUPER CUTE LAN-I think we should all try and find the most real like Christmas picture we can find...because it has been 8 years and there has never been a real moment where we are all smiling, still and looking in the same direction.
love you
Lanny, I'm smiling so big right now just visualizing this! I know it was probably super frustrating at the time, but I'm sure you can look back and laugh now.
I like the idea that Lindsay suggested about making a collage of all your "attempts" as your card. So funny! :)
Have I told you lately how MUCH I miss you!! Thinking about you lots!
I smile and I feel your pain! We lined up chocolate chips in front of the camera to both bribe the children and to give them something to look at (because of course they WOULD NOT look at the camera) when we took out family Christmas photo. :)
Love it, the collage is hilarious.
This looks so familiar... You aren't the only ones! I'm sure you eventually got the "perfect" picture. :)
Tash
I say try what Ang does and bribe them with chocolate! I would sit still and smile for chocolate... lol :)
Post a Comment