Thursday, December 4, 2008

Late Night Concert

It was the middle of the night. Suddenly, Jory and I hear a strange noise. We quickly sit up, look at each other and ask,"Is that a harmonica!?"

This is what we found...

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Leanna do you remember Grampa Beach playing the harmonica for you? Grampa would have loved to have heard Caden (even in the middle of the night) Love MOM

Heidi Boos said...

This is so cute! I imagine you were probably a little freaked out not knowing what it was. Mikayla decided she was ready to start the day at 3:00 AM yesterday morning, so she had to climb in bed with us for an hour until the constant kicking of the legs wouldn't stop...does she have a secret stash of sugar in her crib that I don't know about?? Kids are so funny on what they might come up with in the middle of the night.

Mullin family said...

I have a feeling that Grandpa Beach DID hear Caden's concert last night, and I'm sure Grandpa had a big grin :)

Anonymous said...

Kids are so adorable - no matter what time of night, huh?!!!!
Glad you captured it on film. Very cute!

Gibson Family said...

Ahhhhh Grandpa Beach would be so proud! So precious is he! We love you and miss you terrible!

Anonymous said...

That smile says it all. I can only imagine what's in store for you guys in the coming years.

Uncle Trev