Wednesday, December 17, 2008

"of easy wind and downy flake"

It snowed and then snowed some more today. There's something so still and peaceful about a snowy night, almost magical...yet I know it's the beautiful work of our very artistic creator.
Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

Heidi Boos said...

What a beautiful picture showing off the beauty of the season in Maine (and of course, you're Christmas decorations, too). I'm sure you're in for a lot more snow than we are, so I should stop complaining. Although maybe you'll adjust and it will become part of your experience there.

Mullin family said...

How beautiful! We have about five inches at our house, packed snow and ice on the roads, and its not expected to get above 20 degrees so the snow is going to be here for awhile. I'm trying to enjoy the snow and not think about the princess birthday/Christmas shopping that I have to get done..... :)

Mullin family said...

Just wondering, is "of easy wind and downy flake" a Robert Frost poem?

bluetarp said...

Hey, it's just like Maine here!

Anonymous said...

Hi Leanna, Love the house with the lights and snow!! We look like Winter wonderland too. Dad had to walk up from the bottom of the hill last night. We now have chains. Keep warm MOM

Smith Family said...

Hey Ang-You get the golden star =). It's from the poem "Stopping by the Woods on a Snowy Evening" by Robert Frost. L