Me, in my first blizzard...it was pretty amazing. Right after this picture was taken a guy cruised past our house on cross country skis-you don't see that every day. We ended up with 15 inches of snow.
The sidewalk in front of our house. I love the way it feels to walk down the street in these little snow tunnels.
Our driveway seemed to double in length when Jory and I first stepped outside to begin the shoveling. Luckily-our good friends Mike and Kevin showed up with a snow blower. I was so happy I think I heard a choir singing "Hallelujah!!" I happily went inside to make some cocoa while the guys finished up.
There is snow piled everywhere. I even saw dump trucks hauling the snow away in the mall parking lot.

1 comment:
The snow might make things difficult, but it sure is beautiful. :)
-Tash
Post a Comment