Our first Christmas Eve dinner away from "home". We really missed our family back in the NW today...there was a moment at the grocery store today when the reality of not seeing our family during Christmas really set in; I have to admit I got a little teary. I'm not a big fan of crying in the produce section, so I quickly began to think of all the things we have to be thankful for.

The gang, happy to smile for the camera...knowing bedtime was around the corner.

Xander and Hailey.

While visions of sugar-plums danced in their heads.
5 comments:
YOu know I got teary today too. I miss yall so very much but love you even more. Merry Christmas my sister..you are indeed a sweet gift!
Merry Christmas friends! We are thinking of you today and wish you all of God's sweetest blessings. Thank you for the updates on your blog.
I truly know how it feels to be away from home for the holidays...it never gets any easier! But soon we will all be together once again:) Loving and missing all of you, Em, Dan and Riley Jo
Missing you too. Counting the days until we see you again!
YOU'VE been watching too many Lifetime movies..tearing up at the grocery store..don't worry, I'm guilty too =). It's amazing to suddenly be able to catch up so much..Thank God for technology!!
Post a Comment